Upon purchase of this product, you will receive an application to be filled out and returned to email@example.com. Please return the application as soon as possible as applications are accepted on first-come first-served basis.
Event is from 12 PM - 5 PM
1007 Prospect Mill Road Bel Air, MD
Payment is due with Application, no reserves
Acceptance is first come, first served based on space availability. Space is limited
Cost $40.00 6 foot table (Front and back), there will be options for L shapes, if you have a specific need please note on the application. We do our very best to accommodate all needs except smoking, no smoking please :) Tented areas are limited, please note if you need a tented area.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR VENDORS
1. All vendors must supply their own 6’ rectangular table which must be covered with a linen.
2. This is an outdoor rain-or-shine event, please come prepared for the weather. Some areas will be tented but not all, if you need a tented space let us know as they are limited. In case of severe weather, the event will be canceled no later than 2 hours prior to set-up time, and you will be notified by email.
3. All fees are non-refundable unless the event is canceled.
4. Vendors are responsible for any damages resulting from their use of the space.
5. Vendors must remove all trash and clear area prior to leaving.
6. Payment must be made to reserve your location
7. MacGregor’s will provide application approval on a first come, first served basis. Acceptance and placement of all vendors will be made by MacGregor’s.
8. Set up begins at 10:00 am on Sunday. Vendors are required to stay until 5pm. Vendors are also welcome to stay longer if it is deemed beneficial (we know it’s been a rough year)
10. All vendor tables must be attended during the hours the event is in operation as outlined above. If an emergency arises and a vendor must close before the end of the event, all goods and equipment must be promptly removed from the event area, however, vehicle access to the event area in this circumstance will be at the discretion of the Event Coordinator.
11. Vendors shall be responsible for handling all their own security, cash, point of sale transactions and other financial dealings. MacGregor’s Restaurant and Vandiver Inn will assume no responsibility for cash, merchandise, personal or business property which is lost, stolen or damaged during the course of the event.
12. Vendors may, at their discretion, make marketing materials, advertising, artwork (either electronic or printed material) available to MacGregor’s Restaurant and The Phoenyx Farm and Sanctuary for use in advance publicity for the event and its participants.
13. MacGregor’s Restaurant reserves the right to change or amend these regulations at any time with notice provided to all participants.
14. This is a non smoking property and we ask that vendors do not smoke
15. Share the event! Let’s have fun and make some money :)
16. Stephanie 443-307-3248 is your day of event contact.
INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT - The Renter agrees to indemnify Vandiver Inn, MacGregor’s Inc., their officers and agents harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, actions, demands or losses of any kind and nature that may occur or be claimed with respect to any person or persons, corporation, property of chattels, or to the property itself resulting from any act done, or omission by or through the Renter, its agents, contractors, employees, invitees, or any person on the premises of Vandiver inn by reason of the Renter or Renter’s guest, or any representatives of the renter’s hired vendors, whether intentional or negligent, which occur during use. Renter agrees to pay all costs and attorney fees incurred by The Phoenyx Farm and Sanctuary and MacGregor’s Inc
top of page
bottom of page